VILLAGE OF PORT CHESTER BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Meeting, MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012 6:30 P.M.
VILLAGE JUSTICE COURTROOM 350 North Main Street
Port Chester, New York AGENDA
I. MOTION FOR EXECUTIVE SESSION:
1. Consultation with Village Staff regarding law enforcement of places of entertainment.
II. AFFIDAVIT OF PUBLICATION AND NOTICE OF PUBLICATION RE:
1. Public Hearing on the proposed Village of Port Chester Comprehensive Plan and the Zoning Amendments and Amendments to the Village Official Zoning Map Implementing the Comprehensive Plan.
1. Use of Village Property adjacent to Downtown Shoppers Parking Lot.
1. Accept Donations from Concerned Citizens to replace and restore World War II plaques in in Lyon Park.
2. Award Contract for Replacement of Roof to Bush Homestead to Bush Cabrera Home Improvement Inc., 105 Pearl Street, Port Chester, NY.
1. Budget amendment for use of DEA Funds to purchase the following Police Equipment:
Remote Access to Records Management System.
Senior Nutrition Program:
Authorize The Port Chester Nutrition Program to enter into Contract with Westchester County for the IIIC-1 and IIIC-2 Program Year January 1 – December 31, 2012 for the Amount $76,092 for IIIC-1 and $10,919 for IIIC-2.
Authorize The Port Chester Nutrition Program to enter into Contract with Westchester County for the IIIB Program Year January 1 – December 31, 2012 for the Amount of $17,245.
Authorize The Port Chester Nutrition Program to enter into Contract with Westchester County for the Supplemental Nutrition and Assistance Program (SNAP) and Nutrition Services Incentive Program (NSIP) for program year 4/1/2012 through 3/31/2013.
1. Negative Declaration and authorize Village Manager to enter into an Agreement with the Port Chester Soccer Club Inc. for Fiscal Year 2012-2013.
1. No objection to request by Capital Enterprises, Inc., d/b/a The Capital Theatre to the New York State Liquor Authority for substantial alteration to premises located at 149 Westchester Avenue.
2. Grant Permission from Capital Enterprises, Inc., d/b/a The Capital Theatre to continue and expand the use of the existing sidewalk vault on the Broad Street frontage of the premises located at 149 Westchester Avenue.
March 2013 Election & Voter Education Program Coordinator (Bilingual).
Zoning and Code Enforcement Amnesty Workshop follow-up.
Sewer Rent Project status update.
Starwood Capital workshop follow-up.
The Residents of Glendale Place is Requesting Permission for the Road to be blocked from Traffic at the end of Glendale and Leicester as well as the end of Glendale and Cleremont for a Block Party to be Held on Saturday, July 21, 2012 from 2:00PM to 8:00PM.
From Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church requesting permission for a procession of 50 to 70 people on Saturday, August 25, 2012 at 4:00p.m. to celebrate St. Mary the Virgin The Assumption. The procession will begin from 466 Westchester Avenue, cross over to Erving Street, then continue from South Avenue to North Avenue, Poningo Street, and then cross back to Westchester Avenue to enter the Church through Smith Street.
Centro Cultural Bolivian is requesting permission to place a banner across Westchester Avenue and Main Street to advertise the Bolivian Culture Parade to be held on Sunday, August 26, 2012.
VIII. PUBLIC COMMENTS AND BOARD COMMENTS: