The Port Chester Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. in the village court.
Agenda for the Planning Commission
Approval of the minutes of the meetings held April 30, 2012
Case # 2012-0040 /715 (F4523) Extension Request: Letter submitted by Gary Gianfrancesco, AIA. Arconics Architecture requesting an extension of final Site Plan approvals granted on January 30th for property located at 57 Soundview Street, Port Chester, NY 10573
3. Case #2011-0018 Continued Public Hearing: Environmental Assessment Determination. Site Plan Application submitted by 152 King St. Realty, LLC, for property located at 152 King Street, Port Chester, NY, known and designated as Section 142.22, Block 2, Lot 63, for proposed interior renovations to a 1-story building to convert existing repair bays to a convenience store with Dunkin Donuts
4. Case # 2011-0032 Continued Public Hearing: an application submitted by John Colangelo, Esq. & 78-80 Purdy Ave. Holdings Ltd., for property located at 78-80 Purdy Avenue, Port Chester, NY known and designated as Section 142.38, Block 2, Lots 24 and 25 to consider request for revisions to an approved site plan to allow for outdoor display of retail merchandise area.
5. Case #2012-0036 Continued Public Hearing Site Plan Application submitted by Michiel Boender and E J Port Realty for property located at 20- 30 Abendroth Avenue, Port Chester, NY, known and designated as Section 142.23, Block 2, Lot 25, to demolish existing building to create a new parking with 44 parking spaces.
6. Case # 2012-0037 Continued Public Hearing Site Plan Application submitted by AVR Port Chester LLC for property located at 575 Boston Post Road, Port Chester NY known and designated as 142.53-1-1 (formerly known as: Section 2, Block 137, Lot 02) to consider request for: Sub division of existing building, interior fit out, facade renovation, alteration of sidewalk & addition of lift & loading platform.
7. Case # 2012-0039 Public Hearing - Site Plan and Special Exception Use
Application submitted by Aldo Vitagliano, PC for Post Road Iron Works, Inc. for property located at 16 & 18 North Main Street, Port Chester, NY, known and designated as Section 142.31, Block 1, Lots 25 and 26 to renovate existing restaurant on parcel 16 and build on parcel 18. Lots will be merged as one. Restaurant will have 2nd floor dining and 3rd thru 6th floor will have 6 dwelling units.
8. Case #2011-0009 Public Hearing - Amended Site plan and Special Exception Use Application submitted by Anthony B. Gioffre, III/Cuddy & Feder, LLP and Phoenix Castle, LLC For property located at Willett Avenue and Abendroth Place, known and designated as Section142.23, Block 1, Lots 18-23. To consider an application for amended site plan and special exception use, approvals to amend an approved mixed residential and commercial use development with related amenities.
9. Case #2011-0003 Public Meeting Environmental Assessment Determination Application for Special Exception Use. Site Plan Application submitted by Spire Architecture and Design, PLLC for property located at 305 Midland Avenue, Port Chester, NY, known and designated as Section 142.61, Block 1, Lot 8, to renovate existing building removing existing service bays (2) and converting existing building into a 24 hour convenience store, remove two existing pumps (gas) and re-install four new gas pumps and canopy over pumps. Install new tanks (underground)
10. Case #2012-0041 Public Hearing – Site Plan Application submitted by Anthony R. Tirone, Esq./Franks Auto Body for property located at 52 Eldridge Street, known and designated as Section142.6, Block 1, Lot 5. To consider request for demolition and reconstruction of an existing adjacent building.