News Alert
Man with New Family Accused of Killing Old One in …

Shed at Port Chester Home Damaged by Fire

Police: Candle possible cause of fire.

A storage shed at a Port Chester home was damaged by a fire that may have been started by a candle, according to Port Chester Police.

Port Chester police and firefighters were called to 45 Smith St. at about 3:42 p.m. on Monday. When they arrived, they found that fire had broken out in a shed at the home of an 80-year-old Port Chester woman.

Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire. No one was injured.

Police said the homeowner's grandson had been in the shed and had been using a candle.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »