.

Fire Calls: Overheated Oven in Port Chester

No one injured.

The Port Chester Fire Department was called to Empire Coffee at 106 Purdy Ave., on Tuesday.

Although the 7:10 call was reported as an over fire at the company, Port Chester Police said it turned out to be an overheated oven.

No one was reported injured, police said.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something