.

Cooking Grease Causes Brief Scare at Port Chester Home

No one injured in West Glen Avenue incident.

A problem with hot cooking grease caused a brief scare at a Port Chester home on Wednesday, but no one was hurt.

The Port Chester Fire Department was called to 57 West Glen Avenue on Wednesday afternoon, but police said the incident was minor and no one was injured and there was no significant problem at the home.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something