.

3 Escape Smoke-Filled Port Chester Home

Dryer fire on Willett Avenue.

Three people were able to escape without injury from a home that became filled with smoke from a dryer fire, according to Port Chester Police.

The fire was reported at about 8:46 a.m. Thursday at 261 Willett Ave. Police said that as village police and members of the Port Chester Fire Department arrived the home was filled with smoke.

Firefighters discovered a dryer fire was the cause of the smoke and were able to quickly extinguish the fire, police said.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »